Buying Bonus Bonds for the first time
To make your first purchase in person at an ANZ branch, complete and take with you an application form (PDF 332kb)
Cashing-in Bonus Bonds
If you do not submit Bonus Bonds Certificates (they were not printed or you no longer have these) we will ask you to sign a declaration confirming this.
Adding to your existing Bonus Bonds
You can either:
- Make recurring purchases on a regular basis by setting up an automatic payment (AP) (PDF 224kb) - once your AP has been set up, Bonus Bonds are purchased at regular intervals from your nominated bank account.
- Mail your payment to us, with a mail application form (PDF 168kb)
To update existing bank account details or add a new bank account in MyBonusBonds, please complete a MyBonusBonds direct debit form (PDF 720kb).
- If you've misplaced the Activation and Direct Debit form you received as an attachment in your MyBonusBonds registration email, you can download a replacement here (PDF 280kb).
- If you've registered for MyBonusBonds to view only (without transactional access), and you've misplaced the Activation and Direct Debit form you received as an attachment in the MyBonusBonds registration email, you can download a replacement form for new customers here (PDF 292kb) or for existing customers here (PDF 704kb).
- Bondholder Information Update form (PDF 84kb) - To update your details, complete this form and either take it into an ANZ branch, or mail it to us.